The DTC Young Pro's (DTC YP) is a branch of the Chamber dedicated to serving and developing young leaders (40 and under), both personally and professionally. We offer social, educational and charitable programming to our members, as well as free mentorship and coaching opportunities. We work closely with the Chamber of Commerce to help our members Connect, Learn and Grow.
We believe one of the best things about our organization is that it is intimate and engaging. (Translation: We want to know everything about you and your business; your goals, passions, ideas, favorite foods and weird quirks and obsessions ...well, maybe not that last one). We are not a business card exchange program; we prefer to make purposeful connections that lead to lasting relationships.
We promise that you will meet the same person twice. If you are 40 or under and looking to learn more about what the DTC YP and the DTC Chamber can do for you, we'd love to meet you!
- Free Year-Long Mentorship Match-Up Program Opportunity
- 1 Free Business Coaching Session with a Professional Business Coach
- Member Pricing on Applicable Programming Opportunities
- Free Access to Monthly Happy Hour Meet & Greets: Open to Members & Non-Members
- Relationship building opportunities with both young and seasoned professionals
- Exposure to the DTC Chamber network, through outlets like the e-newsletters, website, social media, volunteer & invovlement opportunities
When an organization joins the DTC Chamber of Commerce, DTC YP membership is free; that's right - we said FREE! Any Young Professionals who are a part of that organization are automatically members of the DTC Young Pro's. No organization? No problem! For individuals 40 and under, the YP membership is only $120 per year, which is an amazing value when you consider our value proposition below:
Annual Membership Dues = $85.00
- Discount on programming & events each year
- 9-Month Mentorship match-up program *
- Member Discounts on Chamber events
Total Approximate Dollar Value: $700
PLUS + Priceless Opportunities to Build Relationships, Develop Professional Leadership Skills and Make a Difference in Your Community!